Delta P & Delta P Plus Controls
Delta P & Delta P Plus Controls are solid-state products providing pressure drop measurement, digital display, and pressure drop control with an alarm function. Designed to provide accurate and dependable control of a pulse-cleaning timer, starting and stopping the cleaning process at the limits you choose. The Delta P and Delta P Plus are available as standard equipment on the Downflo Oval, Downflo II, Downflo WorkStations, Dalamatic®, Modular Baghouse, and Electrical Control Panels.
- Delta P Plus offers three cleaning options: differential pressure cleaning (DFF), down-time cleaning (DTC), and combined differential and down-time cleaning (ALL).
- Downtime cleaning option is available only on the Delta P Plus.
- Delta P and Delta P Plus are available as standard equipment on many Donaldson Torit collectors and Electrical Control Panels.
- Digital 3 character display, 0.6-inch, high visibility red.
- Solid-state electronics for reliability and long-term accuracy.
- High, Low, and Alarm setpoints programmable from front panel.
- User selected lockout feature to prevent unauthorized adjustment of setpoints.
- Form C relays rated for 10 Amps at 230 VAC.
- Accuracy ± 1% full scale.
- Programming retained in E2PROM with no battery required.
- Choice of units, inches water gauge or daPa (decaPascals).
- Jumper selected 115 or 230 VAC power.
- No battery backup is required.
- UL and CUL Approved.